EndNote for iPad. The app is available in Apple Store for free. You must have an EndNote Online account to use this app.
There currently is no Android app for EndNote.
- Search PubMed or Web of Science on Safari via in-app browser and import desired references
- Create folders
- Edit references
- Manually enter references
- Download PDF files and attach them to EndNote records
- Attach PDF to the EndNote record from Dropbox after linking the app to your Dropbox account
- Annotate PDF files
- Sync references to and from your EndNote Online account
What does not work:
- Does not fetch bibliographic information from PDF files
- Does not have CWYW feature