Mona Ramonetti is a Science Librarian at Stony Brook University. She is the liaison to the following departments: Biomedical Engineering, School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, Biology, Cell Biology & Biochemistry, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Graduate Genetics and Neurobiology.
Her research interests include Information Literacy, Instruction, Public Speaking, and Diversity related issues.
She is the Stony Brook University OER Campus Lead and the chair of the University Libraries' Equity, Inclusion and Diversity Committee.
BS in Plant Biology: Wheaton College
MSLIS: Queens College
MSMNS: SUNY Maritime College
Stony Brook University: Science Librarian
SUNY Maritime College: Collection Development, Reference, Instruction & Outreach Librarian
Columbia University Science and Engineering Library: Intern
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Library and Archives: Fellowship
Columbia University: Teaching Assistant
Cornell University Medical Center/New York Hospital: Research Assistant
- Open Access poster with Jin Guo at the Open Access Symposium hosted by Stony Brook University. October, 2017. "A Case Study: The Use of Open Educational Resources in the University System of Georgia".
- Poster: Rum’s Influence on Maritime History and Its Reflection in the Material Culture. University Faculty Senate Graduate Research Poster and Concurrent Session Conference. Saratoga Springs, New York. March 2017.
- M. Ramonetti. Autumn 2016. Review of God and Sea Power: The Influence of Religion on Alfred Thayer Mahan. Sea
- A.S. Asch, I. Liu, F.M. Briccetti, J.W. Barnwell, F. Kwakye-Berko, A. Dokun, J. Goldberger and M. Pernambuco. 26
Nov 1993. Analysis of CD36 Binding Domains: Ligand Specificity Controlled by Dephosphorylation of an Ectodomain.
Select Presentations and Workshops:
- Conducted a workshop: "Fear of Public Speaking?" SUNY Maritime College. November, 2017.
- Stony Brook Library's Colloquium Series: "A Case Study: The Use of Open Educational Resources in the University System of Georgia". October, 2017.
- Faculty Conversations Presentation: "Rum’s Influence on Maritime History and Its Reflection in the Material Culture". SUNY Maritime College. April, 2017.
• Request a Class
• Hours & Locations
• Ask a Librarian
• Special Collections
• Library Faculty & Staff
• Stony Brook Home
• Campus Maps