Sunny Chung is a Health Sciences Librarian and the liaison to the School of Nursing.
Master of Library Science, Queens College, City University of New York
Bachelor of Science, Political Science and Geography, SUNY Oneonta
● Al Janabi, T., Petrillo, G., Chung, S., & Pino,M. (2022). Predictors of Vaccine Uptake among Migrants in the United States: A Rapid Systematic Review. Epidemiologia, 3(4), 465-481. https://www.mdpi.com/2673-3986/3/4/35
● Al Janabi, T., & Chung, S. (2022). Current Impact and Long-Term Influence of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Iraqi Healthcare Systems: A Case Study. Epidemiologia, 3(4), 412–433. https://doi.org/10.3390/epidemiologia3040032
● Benz Scott. L., Topek Walker. L., Lasala. E., Koos. J. , Dunne. C., Beller. B. , Pandolfelli. G., Tejada. T., Chung.
S., Della Ratta. C. Population Health: An Overview of Public Libraries as a Partner in Public Health
Improvement. Stony Brook Medicine. January 2020, Stony Brook, New York.
● Chung. S. & Neil, S. Historical Texts: Rights to Use, Archive, Sell, Assess. Long Island Library
Resources Council (LILRC). September 2019, Bethpage, New York
● Chung, S. Public Housing in Hong Kong as Shown in Hong Kong Newspapers, 1965-1997: Student
Research in Support of Dr. Hendley’s Research Project, SUNY Research Conference, April 2018,
Oneonta, New York
● Chung, S. Comparison of Urban Heat Islands: Indianapolis, Indiana and Shanghai, China, SUNY
Research Conference, April 2018, Oneonta, New York
● Chung, S., LaCourt, J., Reichert, A. Cultural Immersion in New Orleans, SUNY Oneonta, April 2017,
Oneonta, New York
● Wang, Q., Ja, F., Chung, S. , Lee, A. Masalin, S., Miller, H., Puricelli, A. Chinese Cultural Immersion,
November 2015, Oneonta, New York
Medical Library Association (MLA) - Member
Medical & Scientific Libraries of Long Island (MEDLI)- Vice President/President-Elect 2022-2024
Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association (APALA) -Member
SUNY Library Association (SUNYLA) -Member
Chinese American Librarians Association (CALA) - Member
Nassau County Library Association (NCLA) - Member of Health Services Committee
Library Administration: 631.632.7100
Except where otherwise noted, this work by SBU Libraries is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.