The purpose of this guide is to help students find appropriate materials for doing graduate level research.
The tabs at the top will help with the following:
- Find Articles - scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed, popular, and news articles on your research topic.
- Find Books - print and eBooks related to your topic.
- Where Can I Find...? Where to look for the type of information you need.
- What Do I Do When...? Ways to resolve various search problems.
- Research Tutorials - Interactive and video tutorials to help you with your research.
- Citation/Plagiarism - tools and sites that help with handling citation.
- Educational Research - recommended databases for doing research in educational leadership and higher ed administration.
- Human Resource Management - selected research sources relevant to the Human Resources program.
- Recorded Sessions - SPD/HEA recorded workshop sessions.
- Google Scholar - how to set Google Scholar to retrieve full text from library databases.
- APA - guides to using APA citation style.
- EndNote - more on using this citation management tool.