Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COVID-19 Library Operations
Where To Start?
The purpose of this guide is to help students find appropriate materials for doing graduate level research.
The tabs at the top will help with the following:
- Find Articles - scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed, popular, and news articles on your research topic.
- Find Books - print and eBooks related to your topic.
- Where Can I Find...? Where to look for the type of information you need.
- What Do I Do When...? Ways to resolve various search problems.
- Research Tutorials - Interactive and video tutorials to help you with your research.
- Citation/Plagiarism - tools and sites that help with handling citation.
- Educational Research - recommended databases for doing research in educational leadership and higher ed administration.
- Human Resource Management - selected research sources relevant to the Human Resources program.
- Recorded Sessions - SPD/HEA recorded workshop sessions.
- Google Scholar - how to set Google Scholar to retrieve full text from library databases.
- APA - guides to using APA citation style.
- EndNote - more on using this citation management tool.
Use your NetID and password to access library resources when off-campus.
Circulation Services for Distance Learners
School of Professional Development