Use your NetID and password to access library resources when off-campus.
Circulation Services for Distance Learners
School of Professional Development
Current content from the Chronicle of Higher Education is now available through the University Libraries.
Where To Start?
The purpose of this guide is to help students find appropriate materials for doing graduate level research.
Use the tabs above to navigate the site.
- Find Articles - Find scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed, popular, and news articles on your research topic.
- Find Books - Find print and eBooks related to your topic.
- Where Can I Find...? Where to look for the type of information you need.
- What Do I Do When...? Ways to resolve various search problems.
- Research Tutorials - Interactive and video tutorials to help you with your research.
- Citation/Plagiarism - Find out about tools and sites that offer help with handling citation.
- Educational Leadership Program - Provides a list of recommended databases for doing research in educational leadership.
- Higher Education Administration - Provides a list of selected eJournals titles relevant to the Higher Education Administration (HEA) program. You can also search for a specific journal title.
- Human Resources - Provides a list of selected eJournals titles and databases relevant to the Human Resources program. You can also search for addtional titles.
Ask A Librarian (LibChat)
Other Relevant Guides
- Last Updated Sep 3, 2013
Guide for finding information for CEA529 projects
25 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 9, 2013
62 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 3, 2014
383 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 7, 2014
A guide to databases and other resources available from the Unversity Libraries to help non-traditional students improve their research skills.
68 views this year