The purpose of this guide is to help students find appropriate materials for doing graduate level research.
The tabs at the top will help with the following:
- Find Articles - scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed, popular, and news articles on your research topic.
- Find Books - print and eBooks related to your topic.
- Where Can I Find...? Where to look for the type of information you need.
- What Do I Do When...? Ways to resolve various search problems.
- Research Tutorials - Interactive and video tutorials to help you with your research.
- Citation/Plagiarism - tools and sites that help with handling citation.
- Educational Leadership Program - recommended databases for doing research in educational leadership.
- Higher Education Administration - selected eJournals elevant to the Higher Education Administration (HEA) program. You can also search for a specific journal title.
- Human Resources - selected eJournals titles and databases relevant to the Human Resources program. You can also search for additional titles.
- Recorded Sessions - SPD/HEA recorded workshop sessions.