Make sure to use our Library hashtag, #SeawolvesRead, to connect with the other students/classmates and the Library!
Not sure when to use #SeawolvesRead on social media? Here are just a few suggestions!
1) To connect with other readers or classmates...
- Anyone in Prof. Duffy's WRT102 want to start a study group? #SeawolvesRead
2) For help with reading comprehension...
- Just finished reading ... for HIS301. #SeawolvesRead ... Did anyone else not understand what the assignment was asking?
3) Reader's Advisory...
- I need a good mystery novel to read over the break; any suggestions? #SeawolvesRead
- OMG! Just read the new Amy Poehler book and it was so great! #SeawolvesRead
4) Connect with the Library!
- Are there any librarians out there that could help me get started on this Psych paper? I have no idea what resources I should be consulting! #SeawolvesRead
Using our hashtag makes your posts searchable and easy for the Library to find. Post pictures, status updates, and/or tweets and we can share them with the SBU Community!
Check our tagboard regularly for events, announcements, research tips, and FAQ!