Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing as a Guest
Public can print from the North Reading Room and Central Reading Room computers.
- Purchase a Wolfie Wallet Visitor Card from the 3rd Floor Main Stacks machine or 1st Floor Central Reading Room machine.
- When printing from a computer in Central or North Reading Room, click on mainq_guest.
- Enter the 9 digit ID number located on the Wolfie Wallet Visitor card.
- Enter a password of your choice for the print job.
- Go to the printer release station located by the printer.
- Swipe the Wolfie Wallet Visitor card.
- Card cost $1 to purchase.
- Cost is 5 cents per single-sided and 8 cents for double-sided.
Photocopy as a Guest
Photocopy Services provides copiers for the public use throughout the Melville Library and the Library Branches. There are 13 copiers: 2 in the Central Reading Room, 3 in the Engineering and Science Library, 1 in the Music Library, 1 in Special Collections, 3 in the Photocopy Center located in the Third Floor Stacks Area, 1 in the Chemistry Library, 1 in the Math/Physics/Astronomy Library and 1 in the Marine and Atmospheric Science Information Center.
- Copies are 10 ¢ per copy. All copiers reduce and enlarge.
- Copy cards may be purchased from the Central Reading Room Card machine. Located to the right as you enter the Central Reading Room.
- Card costs $1 to purchase.