Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search the Catalog
Catalog Quick Search
Find books, journals, DVDs, collections and more in our catalogs. | HELP
Did You Know?
You can use the library catalog to:
- You can renew your books online without bringing them back to the library.
- You can check to see when your books are due back.
- You can see if a book is currently checked out and when it is due back.
- You can search to see if your instructor has put material on Course Reserve.
- You can access the catalog online 24/7 - both on campus and off-campus.
Access the library catalog from the box above or from the library homepage.
Did you know that in addition to using a keyword search to find material you can also use a subject heading search to find material that a keyword search might miss?
On the library catalog basic search page use the drop down menu to change the search from Keyword Anywhere to Subject Keywords.
Or once you find an book that looks promising check the subject headings that the item is tagged with. Click on the subject heading and proceed to find all the material in the catalog with that subject heading.
You can also use subject searches when searching for articles in databases. You can even combine keyword and subject searches in one query to get very focused results.
- Drug legalization
- Embryonic stem cells -- Research -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States
- Food -- Biotechnology
- Gay rights -- United States
- Medical genetics -- Popular works
- Obesity -- United States -- Causes
- Renewable energy sources
- Plant genetic engineering
- Same-sex marriage -- Political aspects -- United States
Main Stacks Location Guide
|A - E
|F - N
|Q - Z
Not sure if a book is relevant to your research? Check Google Books for the table of contents.
Click on the ILLiad link to order through our Interlibrary Loan service.