Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COVID-19 Library Operations
Tobias Higbie on Flickr
Where To Start?
The purpose of this guide is to help students find appropriate materials for doing college level research.
Use the tabs above to navigate the site.
- Find Articles - Find scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed, popular, and news articles on your research topic.
- Find Books - Find print and eBooks related to your topic.
- Find Journals - Find online and print journals in Economics.
- eReading Room - Familiarize yourself with current research from leading Economics journals.
- Reference - Find online and print reference materials like dictionaries and encyclopedias.
- Websites - Link to Economics associations, organizations, statistics and other websites.
- Where Can I Find...? Where to look for the type of information you need.
- What Do I Do When...? Ways to resolve various search problems.
- Research Tutorials - Interactive and video tutorials to help you with your research.
- Citation - Find out about tools and sites that offer help with handling citation.
www.acreditedonlinecolleges.org/economics is a comprehensive website designed to give you all the information you need as you consider a career in economics. From deciding whether economics is right for you, to finding scholarships and researching potential career paths, this site is an essential resource that will help guide you to a successful career in economics.