We have a number of subscriptions to streaming video resources. When available, you will have two options of integrating content into Brightspace:
1. Find the video in Kanopy and click the Share button.
2. Copy the Share Link URL.
3. In Brightspace, add the link to the module you want using the Upload/Create - Video or Audio option.
1. Find the video in Kanopy and click on Share and then Embed. Copy the embed code.
4. In Brightspace, add the video in the module you want using the Upload/Create - Video or Audio option, pasting the embed code in the box provided.
Students have the option of viewing the embedded video at full screen.
You can see the Libraries' currently licensed Swank videos here. You can also use SEARCH to look for a specific title.
Once you have found the video you want in Swank:
1. Click on Share and then Copy Direct Link. The URL will be copied to your clipboard.
2. Paste the link into Brightspace.
Library Administration: 631.632.7100
Except where otherwise noted, this work by SBU Libraries is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.