Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Training Available
The Libraries offer consultations, small-group workshops, and course-integrated instruction in a variety of bioinformatics topics. Customized workshops for you or your group can be scheduled upon your request. Some workshops will be offered through the libraries at various times in each semester: see Library Events. Contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Available topics can include:
- Basic Intro to Bioinformatics Resources
- Beyond PubMed: Introduction to NCBI Resources
- The "Fabulous Four" - Gene, Nucleotide, BLAST, & Structure
- Genetic variation resources
- Genome Browsers
- Clinical Genetics Resources
Bioinformatics Tools- Tutorials & Guides