Skip to Main Content
Stony Brook University

Dissertations and Theses at Stony Brook University

Information about how to submit, locate and access theses and dissertations at Stony Brook University.

Deposit Your ETD in SBU's Open Access Academic Commons

Where Can You Deposit and Publish Your Dissertation and/or Thesis? 

Academic Commons is SBU's open access scholarly repository where faculty, students, and staff of Stony Brook University can deposit their research, scholarship and creative work. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public. Academic Commons is a service of University Libraries.

Academic Commons: Author FAQ and Library Website FAQ