The purpose of this guide is to help students find appropriate materials for BUS 358 and other marketing courses.
Use the tabs above to navigate the site:
- Where Can I Find ...? Start here if you are lost. A "cheat sheet" to figure out where to look for the type of information you need.
- Find Company Information/Databases - Where to look for marketing demographics (MINTEL), articles, polling questions, and other marketing information. Provides a list of suggested databases.
- Marketing Journals - Find online and print journals.
- Reference - Find online and print reference materials.
- Websites - Link to organizations, statistics and other websites.
- Research Tutorials - Interactive and video tutorials to help you with your research.
- Citation/Plagiarism - Find out about tools and sites that offer help with handling citation and how to cite Mintel reports in MLA . The College of Business takes plagiarism seriously. Make sure your understand their expectations before you start an assignment.