1. Decide what information you need to locate. ie. property, dataset, journal article, review article, book, structure, etc.
2. Design a search strategy.
3. Selecting resources for your search.
4. Evaluate and synthesize the content.
5. Incorporate information into your paper and cite appropriately.
Watch this video to learn about the peer review process and scholarly publishing.
Library Administration: 631.632.7100
Except where otherwise noted, this work by SBU Libraries is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.