When you are in one of the following situations, you might need to use Export Traveling Library:
- Several people working on a manuscript or a project
- If all users are on 7.2 you, try the new sharing feature not travelling library.
- If someone shares a Word document or a manuscript that was created using EndNote. You want all the references used in the manuscript to be added to your EndNote Library.
Here are the steps to export a traveling library:
- Open the Word document or the manuscript that was created using EndNote
- Click the EndNote tab (For Mac users, it's under Tool)
- Choose Export Traveling Library under the Export Reference tab (For Mac users, it's under Tool). EndNote will ask whether you want to import to a new library or an existing library
- Make your selection for the location of the references
- Click OK, and the references in the manuscript will be automatically imported into the desired EndNote Library