You can embed direct links in Blackboard to articles in many of our databases. You want to make sure that you are using the correct link - one that will direct students to the article via our proxy servers. Each vendor will present these links in a slightly different way.
You start by locating the full text article to which you want to link. Below are the steps for some representative database platforms.
1. Click on the Permalink in the righthand menu of the article-level view.
2. Copy and paste the URL from the Permalink field.
1. Click on the Abstract/Details tab for the article.
2. Scroll down and copy the Document URL.
Copy the URL that is listed under the DOI on the article level page.
1. From the article page, click on Actions and choose Link to this page.
2. Copy the URL from the resulting pop up window.