Includes 600+ classic and contemporary productions in live-capture and audio formats from Digital Theatre+ and partners such as Shakespeare’s Globe, BroadwayHD and the BBC, 800+ video resources such as insights from casts, creatives and academics to give context and enrich students’ learning, and 21,000+ written resources like essays, guides, lesson plans and more give an in-depth look at a play or topic.
This research database offers content covering important issues related to race in society today. Essays, articles, reports and other sources provide an in-depth look at the history of race and provide context for learning more about topics associated with race, ethnicity, diversity and inclusiveness.
Subscription to content on the NYT website and mobile app, including:
· 24/7 breaking news
· Archives (dating back to 1851) at timesmachine.nytimes.com/browser
· Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality - found in the App; NYT stories told through enhanced technology
· Daily 360 content - two dimensional, 360° views (with mobile device or using a mouse)
· Podcasts (including The "Daily" podcast)
· All multimedia, including video, photography, VR features, and new multimedia to come.
· Newsletters (there are a variety of topics that you may subscribe to)
· Spanish and Mandarin Chinese versions of NYTimes.com.
To access NYT content, click the database link above and select "SUNY Stony Brook University" from the drop down. New users must register with their SBU email address.
APA PsycTests is a database of psychological tests and measures designed for use with social and behavioral science research. It provides test types including test batteries, questionnaires, rating scales, surveys, and much more.
It allows you to instantly find and download instruments for research and/or teaching. Focused primarily on unpublished tests, this database was designed to save researchers time from having to reproduce tests when conducting research on previously measured constructs.
Each record provides a summary of the construct and users can find information on reliability, validity, and factor analysis when that data is reported in the source document. Records include supplemental information such as datasets, answer keys, scoring sheets, and test manuals, when available. Instructors can refer to the record’s Permissions field to easily determine if a test may be used for teaching.