This guide can help.
Use your NetID and password to access library resources when off-campus.
Really Want to Cite Wikipedia?
Try Britannica Online! It's also an online encyclopedia but it's not a wiki so there is less risk of incorrect information.
Once you find your topic, check the bottom of the page for citation information.
The purpose of this guide is to help students find appropriate materials for doing college level research.
Use the tabs above to navigate the site.
- Find Articles - Find scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed, popular, and news articles on your research topic.
- Find Books - Find print and eBooks related to your topic.
- Science Blogs - Selected science blogs to read and begin thinking critically about writing strategies.
- Where Can I Find...? Where to look for the type of information you need.
- What Do I Do When...? Ways to resolve various search problems.
- Research Tutorials - Interactive and video tutorials to help you with your research.
- Citation - Find out about tools and sites that offer help with handling citation.
- Plagiarism - Make sure you understand the issues involved including examples of good and bad paraphrasing.
Full-Text Article Quick Search