Searching for information on your topic
- Define and refine your topic
- Narrow or broaden your search.
- Formulate your research questions.
- Factual Questions- You may need to investigate some factual questions before you begin your research. Some examples: What does pH mean? What is the difference between abiotic and biotic factors?
Research Questions – What do you want to know about your topic? Is your question researchable and answerable?
- Identify Library Resources
- Find Information on your topic
- Cite your sources