The purpose of this guide is to help students find appropriate materials for doing graduate level research.
Use the left-side navigation tabs to learn more:
- Find Articles - Find scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed, popular, and news articles on your research topic.
- Find Books - Find print and eBooks related to your topic.
- Where Can I Find...? Where to look for the type of information you need.
- What Do I Do When...? Ways to resolve various search problems.
- Research Tutorials - Interactive and video tutorials to help you with your research.
- Citation/Plagiarism - Find out about tools and sites that offer help with handling citation.
- Educational Leadership Program - Provides a list of recommended databases for doing research in educational leadership.
- Higher Education Administration - Provides a list of selected eJournals titles relevant to the Higher Education Administration (HEA) program. You can also search for a specific journal title.
- Human Resources - Provides a list of selected eJournals titles and databases relevant to the Human Resources program. You can also search for addtional titles.