The following bibliographies were produced on this campus using the database management program EndNote, and are currently being migrated to DSpace or CONTENTdm. Support for the version of EndNote used to create the bibliographies is no longer being supported. Since searches yield incomplete results, the bibliographies are being migrated to DSpace or CONTENTdm.
1. LIGEOBIB.ENL A bibliography of publications relating to Long Island Geology. Produced by students of the Geosciences Dept. under the supervision of Professor Gilbert Hanson is available via DSpace.
2. nysmaps.enl A fairly comprehensive bibliography of New York State Maps. Most of the maps listed were produced before 1830. Includes many unique manuscript maps held by various institutions. Most references are annotated, and multiple holding libraries are often shown for printed maps (although it is not a complete union list). Includes publications that have facsimiles of rare maps, and some links to digital images. Compiled by David Allen.
3. LImaps2.enl A bibliography of
4. Specmaps.enl A list of
5. Digimaps.enl Database with links to digital images of New York State Maps on the Web. Searchable version of Map Collection's "New York State Map Pathfinder." Compiled by Jessica McEachern under supervision of David Allen.
6. Docmaps.enl 2,196 maps from
7. Soils.enl 1,492 soil maps published prior to 1950 from Stony Brook's nationwide collection are available via CONTENTdm under “Soil Survey Inventory”.