Many of our Long Island Aerial photographs are available online and can be accessed through our Digital Research Collections at:
Long Island Aerial Photographs available in Print or Online
- 1930 Suffolk County photographs from Air Map Corporation of America.
- 1938 Suffolk County. Black-and-white high altitude photographs covering much of Suffolk County. From U.S. Dept of Agriculture. Stereoscopic coverage for some areas. An Index Map to these aerial photographs is available to help locate specific photographs.
- 1938 Nassau County.
- 1947 Nassau County
- 1970 Nassau and Suffolk counties. High altitude black-and-white photos from Lockwood, Kessler, and Bartlett.
- 1976 Nassau and Suffolk counties. Black and white 7.5' quadrangle format blueprints from Tri-State Regional Planning Commission. 1988 Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Black-and-white high altitude photographs from Lockwood, Kessler, and Bartlett.
- 1994-2002. Color digital orthophotoquads (see below under New York State).
- We hold other color and color infrared aerials of the Long Island Region from 1974. They are currently being inventoried. If you need access to them, contact the Map Librarian.